Wednesday, September 05, 2012

The Times They are A'Changin'...

Alright friends, BIG ANNOUNCEMENT HERE...if you're following contemplative chaplain (and who does anymore, right? I've been sort of a slacker...), perk up your ears. I am changing this here blog and moving over to wordpress. So, please reset your followings, and look for me after the jump over at: contemplativepastor.wordpress.com I hated to make a change, a hate change so, but I can no longer tolerate blogger's inability to paragraph things and space sermons (see how this entry is just one big run on sentence?! Yeah, I didn't type it that way, but Blogger seems unable to notice this). Besides, I'm technically not a chaplain anymore, and well, who wants to be deceptive in their presentation (I'm talking to you, Paul Ryan)? The archives will stay up at ContemplativeChaplain, but we're moving up in the world. Anyway...find me there...

No comments: