Saturday, September 30, 2006

July 2022 Comes Early

Holy Mary Mother of God! This morning when I woke up I felt...good. Like, really good. Like, not pukey at all. AND, I felt so good I made biscuits for R. and me. And, here I sit with my cup of tea (which smells good!), the sun streaming in the window and think to myself, "There's a whole day in front of you, little lady, what you gonna do now?" And because I don't feel sick the possibilities are endless...a trip to the library? A long walk or, dare I say, a run? Washing the family room windows which I've been staring at for lo those many days on the couch? Sky-diving? Pole vaulting? Hog tying? The possibilities stretch before me like a patient etherized on a table (alright English majors, who said it?).

And, I just had to tell my little blog community first. Because, well, because you're all so sweet to me and it was about time I had happier words to share.

I feel like it's Easter morning. Christ is risen, risen indeed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE BE! I remember the time of waking up and NOT feeling like I was going to throw up. What a gift it was.

Thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I had two hard pregnancies and I just hope you are done with all that.

I'm also a happy mother of two healthy boys and an episcopal priest. I hope and pray for your continued well-being.

Anonymous said...

What great news!! Now the real fun can begin!

"imagine the darkness in love with the light." said...

yea for you...glad to hear this...^^